The research department produces fact-driven reports on the state of natural ecosystems worldwide. We are concerned with biodiversity decline, pollution, climate change as well as the socio-economic repercussions of natural capital deterioration. Candidates must passionately care about protecting the environment.
- Be part of a young, innovative think tank with a mission to inform the world with science-based insights. We’re a geo-spatial analytics enterprise that seeks to turn satellite information into compelling narratives.
- Create powerful messages aimed at shifting the public’s understanding of climate change
- Be exposed to a start-up ethos where there is lots of work and lots of learning.
- Research and deliver thoughtful pieces on topics related to Earth.Org mission
- Work on special delivery projects where engaging written outcomes are expected
- Edit website & social media content as directed by the Editor or Management
- Superb command of the English language
- Extrovert and approachable character with a gritty can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Degree in Journalism, English Literature, Environmental Studies, Media Studies, Policy or other related disciplines
- A passion for writing
- Strong planning and organizing capabilities and good time management
- Be at ease in a fast-pace and multicultural environment