Location: Hong Kong
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3-6 months (or longer)
Earth.Org is seeking for a motivated professional to build up and support our business development, operations and events department. We are looking for a problem solver who can generate ideas and turn them into concrete actions with independence of thought and imbued with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. International applicants welcomed.
Earth.Org is a not-for-profit environmental organisation based in Hong Kong. We aim to raise awareness about the loss of biodiversity and the deteriorating conditions of natural ecosystems worldwide. Our goal is to present accessible and engaging content for educational, advocacy and policy purposes.
● Insider’s involvement in growing an ambitious fact-based and data-oriented NGO
● A fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day
● Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
● Be a driving force in shaping the future and impact of the organisation
● Opportunity for top performers to join the team full-time
● Tangibly help to forge partnerships with leading local & global institutions
● Help intercept and secure funding from potential donors and philanthropic institutions
● Draft funding bids, grants and international challenges
● Answer inbound inquiries and help with administrative functions
● Lead & organise events on climate change and environmental degradation in HK
● Assist the Content Editor in managing a network of freelance writers
● Perform other duties as may be required by the circumstances
● Deep interest in the environment, technology and / or public policy as it relates to environmental causes
● Fluency in written and spoken English is required; additional languages a plus
● Degree from reputable university or MBA (undergraduate or postgraduate)
● Curious, hands-on mentality, with analytical skills and quick thinking
● Ability to transform ideas into well-written emails, text and communication material; past experiences that required these skills is a plus
● We love daring and entrepreneur-minded people who take initiatives and are able to quickly work autonomously
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, please get in touch with the recruitment team by filling out the box below.
We look forward to hearing from you!