Location: Hong Kong
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3-6 months (or longer)
Are you smart, gritty and exude a can-do attitude? Do you want to contribute your skills to build a visionary tool to make the world a more sustainable place? Looking forward to working in a dynamic company with a strong start-up ethos? Then apply to Earth.Org, because we are seeking a volunteer (unpaid) Digital Marketing Intern to bolster our presence on our strategic marketing channels and raise our overall profile.
Earth.Org is a not-for-profit environmental organisation based in Hong Kong. We aim to raise awareness about the loss of biodiversity and the deteriorating conditions of natural ecosystems worldwide. Our goal is to present accessible and engaging content for educational, advocacy and policy purposes.
● Gain insight into the workings of a dynamic social enterprise with big ambitions
● Unique opportunity to shape the image of a new, dynamic and impact-oriented organisation via quality content provision
● Work in a fast-paced working environment that lets you grow day by day
● Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
● Work in a dynamic, dedicated and motivated team of people with a diverse range of backgrounds
● Opportunity to join the team full-time for top performers
● Design social media campaign for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
● Build and grow audience on our strategic marketing channels
● Create contents for our monthly newsletter
● Follow-up and improvement of SEO
● Coming up with clever and magnetic catch phrases and blurbs
● Help the team to follow-up and improve the digital marketing strategy
● Manage the company’s official website
● Lively and confident individual that shares a genuine concern for the wellbeing of Planet Earth
● Bubbly personality able to convert good ideas into gripping content
● Candidate must have a genuine interest in nature and Earth.Org’s mission
● Degree in Business Administration, (Digital) Marketing, Communication, Media Studies, Journalism, or other relevant degrees
● Good command of the English language essential
● Strong planning and organizing capabilities and good time management
● Be at ease in a fast-paced and multicultural environment
● Practical sense, as a small yet growing firm, we have to do everything ourselves
● Fluency in English is essential
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, please get in touch with the recruitment team by filling out the box below.
We look forward to hearing from you!