Location: Hong Kong
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3-6 months (or longer)
Are you smart, gritty and exude a can-do attitude? Do you want to contribute your skills to build a visionary tool to make the world a more sustainable place? Looking forward to working in a dynamic company with a strong start-up ethos? Then apply to Earth.Org! We’re looking for a communicative and intuitive Partners Outreach Intern (Unpaid volunteer) to join our team!
Earth.Org is a not-for-profit environmental organisation based in Hong Kong. We aim to raise awareness about the loss of biodiversity and the deteriorating conditions of natural ecosystems worldwide. Our goal is to present accessible and engaging content for educational, advocacy and policy purposes.
● Gain insight into the workings of a dynamic social enterprise with big ambitions
● Work in a fast-paced working environment that lets you grow day by day
● Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivated team of people with a diverse range of backgrounds
● Opportunity to join the team full-time for top performers
● Research and reach out to potential partners and ambassadors
● Handle our existing partnerships
● Create new programme initiatives for Earth.Org
● Seek out new imaginative approaches to develop and improve programme workings and management
● Provide weekly updates on programme development progress
● Lively, confident, bubbly personality that is able to bring good ideas into fruition
● Candidate must have a genuine interest in nature and Earth.Org’s mission
● Degree in Business Administration, (Digital) Marketing, Communication, Media Studies, Journalism, or other relevant degrees
● Good command of the English language essential
● Strong planning and organizing capabilities and good time management
● Be at ease in a fast-paced and multicultural environment
● Practical sense, as a small yet growing firm, we have to do everything ourselves
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, please get in touch with the recruitment team by filling out the box below.
We look forward to hearing from you!