Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Remote or in Hong Kong
We are looking for a knowledgeable and passionate volunteer SEO strategist who can help us optimise our existing content on a volunteer (unpaid) basis.
Earth.Org is a not-for-profit environmental organisation based in Hong Kong. We aim to raise awareness about the loss of biodiversity and the deteriorating conditions of natural ecosystems worldwide. Our goal is to present accessible and engaging content for educational, advocacy and policy purposes.
- Help to build a global reference point for online environmental news and analysis
- Hone your SEO skills
- Optimise our existing content by:
- Inputting key search phrases found in Google Search Console
- Rank analysis and strategising ways to improve content
- Improve or advise on best back linking strategies
- Inputting H1s, alts, anchor texts where necessary
- Conduct keyword research to determine future articles.
- Degree in Business Administration, (Digital) Marketing, Communication, Media Studies, Journalism, or other relevant degrees
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Google, as well as Alexa, Ubersuggest and Google Search Console
If you believe that you fit this description, please get in touch!