Location: Hong Kong
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3-6 months (or longer)
If you are passionate about the environment and want to be a part of the fight against the climate crisis, apply to become a Fundraising Volunteer (unpaid) at Earth.Org. This is an opportunity to meet like-minded people who care about the climate, develop existing and new skills and spend your time dedicated to a meaningful cause.
Our Mission Earth.Org is a not-for-profit environmental organisation based in Hong Kong. We aim to raise awareness about the loss of biodiversity and the deteriorating conditions of natural ecosystems worldwide. Our goal is to present accessible and engaging content for educational, advocacy and policy purposes.
● Gain insight into the workings of a dynamic social enterprise with big ambitions
● Make invaluable contributions to the growth of our NGO
● Meet and make new connections
● Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivated team of people with a diverse range of backgrounds
● Develop your CV and gain valuable experience
● Support and planning of fundraising initiatives
● Research new funding opportunities (e.g. grants and foundations)
● Sourcing suitable organisations, making contact with the appropriate people and securing financial support
● Help develop our sponsorship packages and fundraising decks
● Promote the sponsorship packages
● Support fundraising events
● Manage the fundraising database
● Seek out new imaginative approaches to develop and improve fundraising strategies
● Lively, confident, bubbly personality that is able to bring good ideas into fruition
● Candidate must have a genuine interest in nature and Earth.Org’s mission
● Degree in Environmental Science and Policy, Politics, Economics, International Relations, Media Studies, Journalism, or other relevant degrees
● Good command of the English language essential
● Strong planning and organizing capabilities and good time management
● Be at ease in a fast-paced and multicultural environment
● Practical sense, as a small yet growing firm, we have to do everything ourselves
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, please get in touch with the recruitment team by filling out the box below.
We look forward to hearing from you!