Calling all Photographers
Earth.Org Global Wildlife & Natural World Photography Competition 2021
This is your opportunity to have your work showcased to the world, and win one of three prizes worth USD $1500.
Earth.Org invites explorers, adventure travellers, professional photographers and photographers working on the front line of wildlife conservation across the world to submit their photographs for the following categories:
- WILDLIFE IN PERIL
- HUMAN IMPACTS ON THE ENVIRONMENT
- 6 of the best photos from the two categories will be judged for the Overall Winner
- Overall Best Environmental Photo
ENTER YOUR PHOTOS NOW
Get noticed! The best submissions will be published on the Earth.Org Instagram, with the photographer’s own Instagram tagged.
World Renowned Judges
- Annie Griffiths, one of the first women photographers for National Geographic and Executive Director of Ripple Effect Images
- Sean Lee Davies, conservationist, filmmaker, and founder of Awethentic Studios and Project C:Change
- Pete Oxford, renowned conservation photographer based in Ecuador with repeated features in the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year Awards
- Robin Moore, experienced wildlife photographer with works published in National Geographic Magazine and The Economist
- David Doubilet, our panel’s underwater photographer and the most photographer working for National Geographic
- Tran Tuan Viet, a Vietnamese photographer whose work has been commissioned by large international companies including Google, Samsung, and Canon
Judges will value the unusual, the dramatic – viewpoints not seen before; so originality will play a vital part in the way judges will view your submission. There will be one Winner in each Category, carefully selected by three judges (to be announced).
- The Winner of the Earth.Org “Overall Best Environmental Photo” 2021 will be awarded with $1000 USD.
- The Winners of the two sub-categories Earth.Org “Wildlife in Peril” 2021 and Earth.Org “Human Impacts on the Environment” 2021 will be awarded with $250 USD each.
- All entries must be received by April 4th, 2021.
- All Winners will be invited to take over the Earth.Org Instagram for a week each.
- All Winners will be interviewed for Articles on Earth.Org and given the chance to showcase their work on our website or in our articles.
- Winners will be announced on our website and notified via email by April 25th, 2021.
All winners will have their photos featured on all of Earth.Org’s Website, Social Media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, as well as newsletters and more. The photo will also be used as a cover image for an Earth.Org article.
The next 20 best photos selected from all participants will be invited to join our network of Official Earth.Org Photographers and invited to curate Earth.Org’s Instagram page. Their work will be published, credited and tagged across all of our social media platforms that reaches a passionate audience and raises the entrants’ profile as wildlife or environmental photographers globally.
How to Enter
To enter The Earth.Org Global Photography Competition 2021, entrants must submit their best 3 photographs for each category (e.g max 9 altogether) by completing the online Entrance Form below by April 4th, 2021. Please use the following format for submitting your photos: “Category_Name”.