Location: Hong Kong
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3-6 months (or longer)
Earth.Org is seeking a volunteer (unpaid) Video / Graphic Design Intern to bolster our presence on leading social media platforms and raise its overall profile.
Earth.Org is a not-for-profit environmental organisation based in Hong Kong. We aim to raise awareness about the loss of biodiversity and the deteriorating conditions of natural ecosystems worldwide. Our goal is to present accessible and engaging content for educational, advocacy and policy purposes.
● Gain insight into the workings of a dynamic social enterprise with big ambitions
● Unique opportunity to shape the image of a new, dynamic and impact-oriented organisation via quality content provision
● Work in a fast-paced working environment that lets you grow day by day
● Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
● Work in a dynamic, dedicated and motivated team of people with a diverse range of backgrounds
● Opportunity to join the team full-time for top performers
● Design and create motion graphics for video / graphics for digital, social media (Instagram, Tik Tok) and events
● Edit raw video footage and add effects / elements to enhance motion graphics
● Package said content in the most suitable ways to attract the right audience
● Post new content on website
● Coming up with clever and magnetic catch phrases and blurbs
● Making creative and technical recommendations
● Lively, confident and bubbly individual that is able to convert good ideas into gripping content
● Candidate must share a genuine concern for the wellbeing of Planet Earth, and have a genuine interest in nature and Earth.Org’s mission
● Degree in Graphic Design, Communication, Fine Arts, Multimedia Studies, or other relevant degrees
● Professional knowledge of sound, design and video editing (Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro) and animation software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or equivalent software)
● Strong organizing capabilities, graphic media workflow skills and good time management
● Be at ease in a fast-paced and multicultural environment
● Practical sense, as a small yet growing firm, we have to do everything ourselves
● Fluency in English is essential
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, please get in touch with the recruitment team by filling out the box below.
We look forward to hearing from you!