Earth.Org Screening Pack
Earth.Org has put together a Screening Pack of Environmental Documentary films for coworking spaces, that you can show at your space. We have secured licences that allow us to offer the films to others to screen. Also we have got pre-approved photos and in some cases video clips that can be used on social media to help promote the film event to your community and the wider public.
Earth.Org would like to offer you the chance to screen environmental documentaries at your space.
- Trial Screening– One-off screening of a documentary of your choice
- City Event Partner– 1 documentary screening every 2 months
The Screening Pack
- The documentary and licence will be provided to you
- Cleared photos and clips for social media use
- For a Full List that you can screen here
Whats In It For You
- Provide your community with an engaging and extremely relevant event
- Screen the most enlightening and inspiring environmental documentaries
- Promote and associate your brand with a global environmental NGO and key environmental documentary screenings
- Engage in a new area of your community (environmental enthusiasts)
- Get your brand featured as an Event Partner on Earth.Org’s website*
*Only available for City Event Partners
$40 USD per screening for Earth.Org to cover licensing fees. It will be a charity event, but we recommend to charge a small entry fee.
Events with a small fee generally have a better perceived value and a better engagement.
- Include Earth.Org as co-host for the event
- Tag Earth.Org in all social media postings
- Include Earth.Org’s logo in any promotional posters/ materials
- Show Earth.Org promotional video before the screening
- Ticketing and promotion will be organised by you
What To Do Next
- Select documentary
- Select a date (Please allow us 6 weeks advance notice)
- Fill in the Google Form
- Invite attendees and promote the event
- Enjoy your screening!
- Provide Earth.Org with feedback